Your campaign would begin running on one or more AM and FM stations in Sacramento. I’ve attached sample radio schedules, as well as multiple versions of a spec spot. I have media partners in Fresno and the Bay Area as well, and can run this in both English and Spanish in any of the markets.
The Idea Behind the Campaign
I’ve talked with many recovery centers over the years and found a lot of them target working professionals as a source for new business. I’ve personally been in sales my entire career and have met many sales people where substance and/or drinking is an issue in their lives.
I believe this campaign will be so effective because the message will speak directly to the listeners situation. By not trying to blanket a general statement to everyone, and instead send out a focused message to successful but stressed out professionals, the message will be more impactful and memorable. And families who have sales people in their lives will perk up to the message too.
The campaign can be updated easily throughout the year to target different professionals in various high-stress careers, such as attorneys, recruiters, etc.
I envision the campaign starting on radio, but if successful could be branched out to run on television, outdoor billboards and digital ads. And with ValleyrecoveryCA.com built on WordPress, my web design team can create a landing page for each of the careers call-to-action.
- Three month AM / FM radio campaign. Paid month to month. Budget $3,480 per month.
- Target working professionals in high-stress careers on AM / FM radio. Use :30 and :15 second spots with a call-to-action to visit a custom landing page that lives onvalleyrecoveryca.com.
Call to Action
- “Visit ValleyRecoveryCA.com/Sales”
- Our team will build a custom landing page on ValleyRecoveryCA.com/sales. Designed to focus on whichever profession we are actively targeting; sales = /sales; attorneys = /attorneys; etc.)
- Talk 650 RSTE-AM (Internet Stream)
- M-Th 6am-10am 10x :30 spots per week during Armstrong & Getty streaming station. Jack Armstrong is a recovering alcoholic and he talks about it occasionally on the air. Audience is very sympathetic.
- Budget: $100 per week
- AM 1380 THE ANSWER:
- M-Th 6am-10am 12x :30 spots per week during Phil Cowan.
- Budget: $720 per week
- Run Dates
- 8/29, 9/5, 9/12, 9/19
- Total Media Investment: $3,280
- Landing page creation and page analytics monitoring $200
- Grand Total $3,480
The campaign would run on the radio and internet stream for 4x weeks. Our team would consistently review the landing page analytics each week, then evaluate whether to continue another month.
*These stations are not set in stone. The stations and strategy I selected may be revised after we meet to discuss your current situation, strategies and goals.
Spec Spot Script
“Attention seasonsed sales professionals. Has the stress of a life in sales taken a toll on your health, and turned you to drinking or drugs to cope? At Valley Recover Center in Sacramento, we have developed a recovery program specially designed for you. The program works alongside your day-to-day sales activities, so you can keep earning commission checks and feeding your family, while you get the tools and support you need to get clean and healthy. Visit ValleyRecovery CA dot com forward slash sales to learn more.”
Thanks for reviewing this Dave. Do you think this is a campaign Summit Behavioral Health would be interested in implementing for Valley Recovery Center?
Would you be open to having me stop by next week for a visit to review and evaluate this plan?
Sample Radio Schedule
Listen to the spec spot here